Office in French Polynesia
Since its entry into force, the General Data Protection Regulation has meant asking yourself the right questions to comply with these new regulations. Is your website GDPR compliant? Have the individuals whose data you collect and store given their consent? Are your administrative documents GDPR compliant?
Our GDPR experts are at your disposal to answer your questions and accompany you throughout the entire GDPR compliance process.
Since 2007, our compliance experts have been assisting public and private organizations that collect, use and store personal data. Our goal is to ensure compliance and maintenance of the personal data under your responsibility.
Our 360° solutions include
- Consulting: How do you know if your way of collecting and processing personal data is the right one? Our experts will help you to detect non-compliance, set up an action plan and assist you in its implementation.
- Cybersecurity: Actecil offers security audits and training to raise your teams’ awareness of cybersecurity.
- External DPO, shared DPO: Actecil can be appointed as external or shared DPO to help you maintain GDPR compliance.
- GDPR software: APM, BBCompliance and DataLegalDrive are software to identify your points of GDPR non-compliance.
- E-assistance: our GDPR experts answer your questions and advise you on your analyses.
- Trainings: We offer you GDPR training in face-to-face mode (intra or inter), e-learning and virtual classroom.
Committed to the quality of the services offered, for each of our RGPD support missions we set up an adapted customer itinerary that systematically leads to a satisfaction survey, certified by an external company (Trustpilot).
Do you need GDPR support in French Polynesia?
☎ +33 (0)9 722 722 93
📧 [email protected]
📍 Rue Mgr Tepano Jaussen, Immeuble Ateivi 98 713 Papeete, Polynésie française